Existing Member?

Pictures and Stories from our Time in Thailand

Mike's Birthday and other stuff

THAILAND | Sunday, 2 November 2008 | Views [389]

Hi All,

Well, its been ages (months actually!) since I last wrote anything or added any pictures. The other site tried to charge me more money so I have moved to this site. I managed to bring some stuff over from the other site but not really any pictures.

The last month or so has been huge. Lots has been happening and Mike and I have spent our first weekend at home by ourselves in what feels like forever.

We all got together in Malaysia to celebrate Mike's 30th. It was great and so many people came over for it - including Faz from Panama! We also had Mary, Gina and my Dad and Annette in Bangkok afterwards which was lots of fun and we did lots of exploring of a few areas around Bangkok Mike and I hadnt visited, including visiting the Bridge over river Kwai and also a cooking class on the river at Ayuttthaya - check out the pics. 

The next few months are full for us both and look like they will fly by. We have Mum and Rick and Co. due in boxing day and we have lots planned for them.

Ill leave it here and add all the pictures from Mike's birthday and the oldies in Bangkok.

I will write again soon - maybe!

Tara-Lee xxx

Check out the albums 'Mike's 30th', Kanchanaburi and Ayutthya for the photos!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.