Existing Member?

Pictures and Stories from our Time in Thailand

Almost home...

THAILAND | Wednesday, 12 March 2008 | Views [228]

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the message Lyn and Nig.

Hard to know if anyone even reads this sometimes and it’s great to hear from you both! Everything here is peachy. Work is really busy. I’m just about to head to China, next week where I think its going to be cold. Fingers crossed not too cold. Trying to organise a trip to Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan and another one to Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines all in May. Busy, busy days. 

Our good mate Mel is here this week. She arrived on Friday night and will be staying with us until Easter Sunday. We had a fantastic weekend of catching up and hanging out. I will put some pictures up for you to see. We head to an island tomorrow for a bit of R and R. We are going to Koh Samui, which is a big popular island that none of us have been to yet but looks great. We are back in Bangkok just in time for St. Patricks Day which should be quite fun here I think. I pop off to China the next day and Mel heads north to the mountains of Thailand called Chang Mai. She heads out the next weekend and then just a few short weeks till we land home! 

We are both really excited to be heading home for a visit. I am excited so I can see everyone, Mike is excited to have a steak at a pub. He has his priorities straight!

I land in Tassie on the 11th April and Mike the 12th and I hope to see as many people as possible. 

Everything else is pretty smooth here. The maid is still doing a great job. Although I need to have a word to her about hanging my stuff on hangers. Nothing major though. 

Mike is in the process of planning his big birthday this year. He is turning 30 and wants to run away to an island in Malaysia somewhere! If I was turning 30, I would want to run away too.

Everyone is invited, so if you want a holiday in South East Asia in October, let us know! 

Well just a little update, wanted to get some pics up.

Hope everyone is great! Miss you all and hope to catch up with some of you soon! 

Tara xxx

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.