Existing Member?

The Reál Madrid by metro: east falls church to plaza elíptica

Again!

USA | Thursday, 31 January 2008 | Views [505]

catch-phrase of the day for yesterday - we went to DISNEY! haha yessss

so my cousin works for disney in some weird engineering field (i think) and he's basically like as important as mickey (not really) and can get anyone in for free (really). so my aunt, youngest-of-the-five cousin, and i went to magic kingdom for the day. last time i went to disney? like 7 years ago. okay so some people have never been, step off. i had fun. we went on all the best rides (except splash mountain which was temporarily "dry").

we went on (in order of arrival):
pirates of the caribbean
jungle cruise (AWESOME tour guide haha)
thunder mountain x 2
winnie the pooh (sooo underrated)
space mountain
indy speedway
space mountain

then we concluded with caramel apples and pictures in front of the castle. it was pretty awesome.

after hearing my cough my aunt has put me on her very own get-better program. i've been taking like two airbornes a day (grosssss) and starting a vitamin c regimen before i go to spain. reallly excited...

and then for dinner i got to see my grampa. he comes to their house every wednesday to get fed so it was good to see him. after tons of drama with him and my gramma, all the younger kids are finally getting to see a silly and witty side of him - it's kind of awesome. he's a really really cool old man. somehow yesterday he convinced us that he was taking a home-ec class and wouldn't be able to come to dinner anymore (yah that's not true) 

so now i'm just waiting at my aunts house for tater to come pick me up and take me back to school. she's totally gonna be late for her 12:30 lab... it's 11:56

Tags: Family

About sweeneyo8


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.