Existing Member?

The Reál Madrid by metro: east falls church to plaza elíptica

Oh I am such a...

USA | Tuesday, 29 January 2008 | Views [557]

pansy.

well a few things have happened. but if you're wondering why my eyes are twice as big as they should be... well it's because i just got into florida and my face wouldn't stop leaking for like 45 minutes (particularly from the ocular region). worst temporary goodbye of my life = leaving andrew. i had a few minor freakouts in the days leading up to now, but none quite as bad. thanks to gods compassionate side i got the whole row on the plane to myself so as not to embarass/freak out my co-passengers by being that "hyperventilating girl".

yesterday was our 7 mo. neither of us remembered actually until 1:something AM today. okay fine i remembered, but not when i was near him to say something about it and then i forgot again. needless today - heres to the best seven months of my life. i freakin miss that kid already.

so with misery subdued for now; i'm in florida waiting on family to arrive. i'll be staying with my cousins for two nights then off to school (as previously explained) for two nights of fun-filled and potentially bodily-harming activities. then the big trip comes. packing for it was a decent bad-dream (not quite a nightmare). i started a few days ago (as also explained) and finished today. this morning at 11 i was woken up by a doorbell from a man who tried to make me leave my house until 2 pm. at which point i told on him, called my mom and made her tell him that his "brokers-open" for selling the house would have to include bodies in bedroom three as i had not finished packing. that was amusing... well not to him.

side note: two things that, while in the midst of my facial downpour, i realized i forgot - the photoshop cd i meant to download on my computer, and my d.c. united warm-up that i forgot to not forget. boooo.

all that aside, my last issue is with the laptop that's currently heating my legs as i wait on the floor of the baggage claim for my cousin to pick me up...

Tags: Airports

About sweeneyo8


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.