Existing Member?

The Reál Madrid by metro: east falls church to plaza elíptica

I Can Do This It's Going to be Fine

USA | Saturday, 2 February 2008 | Views [584] | Comments [1]

current location: gate 17 waiting area of orlando airport
bound: miami
connecting: madrid

i'm surrounded by a bunch of miamians at the moment haha... in the grungiest terminal of orlando airport. my have i been spoiled flying in and out of terminal b. fyi orlando, your 'a' terminal needs a serious makeover.

well as expected the past two days were fabulous. thursday night = got exciting activities with the bffl! haha. then friday was recovery and paintball - omg fun. nine other soccer girls went with me to orlando paintball and we spent like an hour and a half just blasting each other. coolest thing we've ever done.

then last night was just relaxing, hung out with the sig eps and tater (of course) and watched part of american pie. then i passed out while tater and andi attempted to watch the o.c. but also passed out.

ps quick note on the computer. i just turned it on, it's got 67% battery left after like 10 min of being on. but that 67% = 44 minutes.

so i woke up rather early. did laundry. repacked. had breakfast with tate and charlie, and well here i am. to pass time on the flights tater made me copies of like 9 dvds, made me 4 ipod mixes to listen to, got me the bible (cosmo) and made me a stuffed husky dog from build-a-bear haha (LOVE IT!) that says "tater loves weeney" when you press the paw. freakin adorable. tater i love you! (she stalks me)

okay well in the interest of saving battery life, i'll pack up.

next update location: madrid!

Tags: Airports

Comments

1

hey sween! -ur stalker here lol
so tonight is sig ep and its gonna be mega weird without u there...butttt we shall have plenty more amazing nights there next year so im not too worried :)
have a freakin blast in spain!!! so crazy jealous!
im gonna miss you a whole heck of a lot!! see ya when ur a senior...and may i add 21!!!! ballerrrr haha :)love u sooo much!! lol <3

  tater Feb 3, 2008 9:42 AM

About sweeneyo8


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.