Existing Member?

The misadventures of Twinkle Amazon 'Those dumb blonde jokes dont offend me, I know i'm not dumb and i also know i'm not Blonde'

A crane may be in order..

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 21 December 2007 | Views [460] | Comments [1]

Cant believe I'm going in four days!

To be fair, it can't come quick enough, at this rate my ever increasing lard to muscle ratio may prove the take-off impossible..At the very least I may require a three seat combo to accomodate my growing folds..

The festive season is a wonderful time in the office, with delightful food stuffs appearing daily in the kitchen and i'm making full use of their services. I have mostly spent the day hoovering up Quality streets from a family sized tin, inhaling them into my gob like a Manatee.

What makes this time of year extra special is that these food items are usually free or provided by someone else as a goodwill gesture, thus ticking the box of my two favourite pastimes- eating and being a scrooge a la mcDuck ( again, how apt for this time of year...) add to that my state of hangover courtesy of the Smice girls and all is not exactly conduisive to weight loss.. bring on the dysentry..

Tags: Food & eating

Comments

1

Susie, I can definitely see you being the next Belle de Jour - not wishing to imply you're a prostitute, of course, I meant in terms of her literary success, rather than her sexual sales.

Look forward to hearing all about your trip!

  Donna Dec 29, 2007 7:11 AM

About suez


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.