Existing Member?

Viva Italia 2013

Just hangin' out February 21, 2013

ITALY | Thursday, 21 February 2013 | Views [156]

Today is just for relaxing. Yea. I awakened on my own and and enjoyed a lovely breakfast. I talked with a couple who are visiting from England and staying at the convent all week. Davide volunteered to do my laudry! I can't believe it. So I just headed out into the city to leisurely look about.  I met Christina and we had lunch together. I walked back to her school to make sure I know where to meet her tonight.

After leaving her I just happened to find a couple of inexpensive stores nearby. So for 25E I got some knee high boots and and sweater dress. I love it.Searched for some souveniers. So nice not to feel rushed to be some place and just wander around. 

Upon my return to the convent, I learned that Davide had just taken my clothes out of the dryer and returned them to my room.  Life is good.  After I brief rest I made my way back to Christina's school. We finalized my schedule for Roma on Saturday. We caught to the bus to her boyfriend's (Peirpalo's) apartment for dinner. He seems very nice and Christina seems very happy.  I think it would be very difficult to relocate to Italy permanently. We had a great dinner and conversation even though he speaks little English and me little Italian. They drove my back to the wall of Siena and parked. We had to walk in from there since Peirpalo did not have a permit to drive in the city.

Thank you Christina

 

About stix


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.