Existing Member?

A mini adventure!

Considering departure from the state of NSW

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 14 February 2009 | Views [411] | Comments [3]

Yesterday was a bit of a wasted day as it was flash flood tropical rainfall in a warm 20 degrees temperature so I took a chilled day and spent most of the day in a bar chilling with some people, met a right funny looking character and just wish I had my camera with me to take a pic of him! I caught a movie too called 'My Bloody Valentine' and it has to be said this film is the biggest pile of shit ever. I feel like an hour and half was robbed from my life, not to mention trying to watch it pissed didn't help either because it was so boring I ended up falling asleep in the cinema and missing the end, doubt I missed much though! I planned on heading to the popular beaches Bondi, Manly and Palm beach but in this weather it would be pointless. Not sure how long this weather will be continuing for in NSW but up the east coast and to the North it's getting wet whereas down south such as Victoria they are battling bush fires and experiencing hot weather. This is the worst summer Sydney has seen in years and coincidentally it was the worst winter with the most snow fall back home for years too. Looks like it followed me to NSW.

Tags: new south wales, nsw, sydney weather

Comments

1

well try and bring there sunshine back with you. oh piece of info i forgot to tell ya check under the toilet seats for the red back and watch out for the funnel webs and the sea for the sharks and the desert for the snakes and shit ok

  Big T Feb 14, 2009 9:07 AM

2

hah you crazy fucker, anthony lol

  anthony Feb 14, 2009 10:36 AM

3

haha yeah, thing is mate when your breaking your neck to use the toilet do you really think about lifting up the toilet seats to check for spiders? I don't haha I don't even check my shoes or bed maybe it's something I should start practising.

  smorg Feb 16, 2009 10:03 AM

About smorg


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.