Existing Member?

On the Road to Adventure How can we call this place earth, when clearly it is ocean..

My First Proper Day in Sydney..

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 11 December 2008 | Views [457]

after lots of hangning about in the park yesterday i went and hung about in the station where i met lots more lovely friendly people and then met up with kate.. we went over to her grandmas house for a family dinner for her grammys birthday,i had a great time they are just like our family and taking the mick out of each other. i throughly enjoyed doing proper australian stuff, not just touristy stuff. 

After a lovely nights sleep with a very cuddly big black cat, i set off to be a proper tourist, Karen took me down to harbour bridge and then i meandered round the botanical gardens took lots of piccies of the opera house and bridge (see the album - there are tons) and wandered slowly back getting my bearings of the city.. i also got an aussie phone so if anyone feels the desperate need to contact me the number is +61 422797335. Tomorrow i will get off my butt and do proper stuff and see the city!

Tags: opera house, sydney

About smelix


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.