Existing Member?

Postcards from the Parents.. Time together- museums, culture and food!

Travel Day

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 30 October 2012 | Views [308]

Woke up feeling better from the previous day's afternoon nap, room service for dinner and luxurious showers to help my sore neck. Said goodbyes to my lovely and sick travelling companion for the past week- bye Belinda, hope you get better soon and get to sleep on your flight. So glad I got to spend the past week and our China experiences together, it was so special and so much fun!

Successfully wasted time at the airport and took myself off to the Spa for some excellent time in the massage chair for my shoulder. Feeling like I was getting better, but then got onto the flight. The next 11 hours involved constant tissue usage, and the ladies next to me thinking they had scored the very worst seat on the plane. Never have I seen such liberal use of hand sanitiser (them and me)!!

Was so very pleased to arrive at Heathrow and see my sisters- though my that stage my voice was just a croak and nose all shiny. Also had quite a hunchback look from my shoulder- quite the sight and sound I'm sure!

Luckily Wendy took me in hand and got us back to her place, snuggled in to a comfy chair, cold and flu tablets dispensed. Dinner made by Andy, rolled beautifully by Wendy, devoured by us and then- the call to bed was too overwhelming.

Lights out in London town!

 

About sjgordo22


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.