Existing Member?

Steve & Helen's Great Escape

The Sounds

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 1 June 2011 | Views [235]

Just a quick one today.  Based in Te Anau for the last couple of days and have been tripping over to Milford and Doubtful sounds.  The drive to Milford was awesome, there are going to be lots of nice scenic photos for you all (hahaha).  Shocking weather for Milford which has been made up for the fantastic weather we have just had for Doubtful.  Both two different experiences, both equally as good in their own right.

Not much really else to update people on.  The only interesting thing is that we keep seeing the same people, NZ is a small place.  The most interesting person we have now seen 3 times is a guy that was on a brewery tour, we bumped into in the middle of no where at the most sourthernly point in Nz and in a cafe in Bluff, where again we were the only people - bit random and I wonder if Helen has a fancy man who is following her around - interesting!

Anwyay off to Queenstown tomorrow, kind of looking forward to a bit of normality, bars and all the adventure sports!

Steve & Helen

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.