Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

Aguas Callientes

PERU | Monday, 29 December 2008 | Views [328] | Comments [1]

Hola Beloved Family and Friends!

It's absolutely amazing how a comfortable bed, clean flushing toilet, and a hot shower with measureable water pressure heals the body and Spirit! We are all well and happy! Carolyn and Sandra went to the hot springs today while Ben and I meandered the streets and went on a shopping spree (I think the shopping is better here than in Cuzco, but maybe because there's just different stuff LOL). We're off to have lunch here shortly and then pick up our laundry (clean clothes are also healing for the body and Spirit!) and then we'll purchase tickets to Machu Picchu for tomorrow. What an extraordinary opportunity to spend the New Year's Eve day at Machu Picchu! What a place, what a time, what splendid moments in celebration!

So for now, I'll sign off with Love, Light, Joy, and Peace! Namaste! And I'll be in touch again soon...

Comments

1

Hello Dear Sister & Ben & company,
You truly are blessed! I'll be with you in Spirit at Machu Picchu. Can't wait to see the pics! I'm sure you must sound and look and think different after all you are experiencing. Keeping our special 'angel' by your side and daily prayers for the absolute best outcomes on your most wonderful adventure.

Blessings on you and all you encounter on this most unique and enlightening trip.

  Angelia Dec 31, 2008 9:41 AM

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.