Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

Monday´s Update

PERU | Wednesday, 24 December 2008 | Views [314] | Comments [2]

Hola all! We´ve had another busy splendid day here. Spent the morning at the project doing various things -- construction, watering the garden, hauling water, and etc. This afternoon we thoroughly enjoyed another private tour of more Inka ruins. Between our three cameras, we´ll be extremely abundant with photos when we return home. This evening we received instructions and information regarding our upcoming trek beginning Friday, and tomorrow will be shopping and organization day in preparation, as well as celebrating with our Host Family for Christmas. They actually have Christmas celebrations on Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve day, and we´ll be celebrating along right beside them.

Everyone´s feeling up to par again and all is well!

Meanwhile, I´ll send everyone warmest wishes for a wonderfully Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad! We´re all thinking of our Beloved Family and Friends and I´ll close with special wishes for each and every one of you -- May Peace, Joy, and Love be your greatest and most abundant gifts!

And pausing to wrap that wish with bows of Namaste...

Adios until next time!

Comments

1

Merry Christmas All....

Please pass along this message to Sandra. We are having a very nice Christmas morning. Only -25 right now, bright and sunny. Balmy, compared to the -47 we've had all last week.
Ashley and Jacob were up at 5:45, we woke Madi up at 9 cause we were tired of waiting for her. hahahaha Sounds like you are having a great trip. Connor and Madi say thank you for their presents. (Connor's not sure what to do with his hair clips...hahahahah)
Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Judy Lynn, Rob, Connor and Madison.

  The Heusdens Dec 26, 2008 3:53 AM

2

Thinking of all of you. You're missing some real treacherous weather in PDX. We've been enjoying your blog. Glad everyone is doing well. May you know that all your friends and families are thinking of you and wishing you warm holiday wishes.

Merry Christmas
Teresa & John

  Teresa and John Dec 26, 2008 8:05 AM

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.