Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

SUNDAY UPDATE

PERU | Monday, 22 December 2008 | Views [343] | Comments [1]

Hola! Just a quick update today... First of all, Ben is out of the hospital and feeling very well and eager to get back to our program. Thank you all for your comments and healing thoughts! The Doctor is absolutely incredible and brought Ben home this morning as well as stopped by this evening with more meds for him to take... There will be many stories to come about Ben´s personal adventure LOL!

Today we were honored with a private tour of the Sacred Valley. Yes, Ben also joined us. The Sacred Valley is absolutely breathtaking, amazing, incredible, and I could go on and on but lack the appropriate descriptive words. Awesome is an understatement! We had to reschedule our tour from yesterday because of rain, and when we visited today, we totally understood why we had to reschedule as it would have been impossible to walk the steep rock stairways and paths with rain and mud!

Tomorrow we´ll be back into the Peru´s Challenge project and I´ll update again asap.

More and more signs of Christmas are showing up with Christmas lights in windows, people decorating trees, and setting up Nativity scenes. Even fireworks!

Sorry, must run as I´ve been called to dinner, so I´ll close with a quick Namaste pause in this incredible here and now!

Adios!

Comments

1

Thanks for the updates. Tell Sandra I said hi. We have lots of fun snow in Portland. Some pics here if you are motivated to check em out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinwagoner/

Merry Christmas.

  Kevin Wagoner Dec 25, 2008 3:59 AM

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.