Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

Today off to Cuzco

PERU | Monday, 15 December 2008 | Views [340]

Hola! Just a quick update as we´re limited to writing time here -- we´ll be heading to the airport for our flight to Cuzco soon. Also, we tried to upload our photos, but this particular computer is incapable of doing so. We´ll upload asap... Awesome photos for everyone to see!

Yesterday we had a 4 hour bus tour of Lima -- sort of like a whirlwind, drive-by, point, and look behind as we passed by LOL. Incredible history and fascinating information about this city is unlimited! Lima's population is 8 million, Peru is 28 million. Needless to say, Lima is HUGE! Also, we´ve been told it NEVER rains in Lima -- and we're all totally unable to comprehend that fact as we´re right on the ocean with mountains to the east. Humidity is about a constant 98%. 

We´re all doing very well and each moment unfolds with eagerness and excitement in Being here. We´re eating fantastic food, meeting people from all over the world, and are most eager to arrive our destination of Cuzco and our Host Family´s home, as well as meeting the staff of Peru´s Challenge and fellow volunteers...

So, another sign off in a Namaste moment and sending Love to all!

Adios for now!

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.