Existing Member?

World Travels We gotta get outta this town.... Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano....

London

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 4 October 2009 | Views [583] | Comments [3]

So we are in London. Well, just outside London so we could be closer to Ania's job. She works in a hotel restaurant in Ruislip. The place we are living isn't the best place but it's good enough for now. The town is an Indian town. About 95% of the people that live here are from India. I found a place I might start taking Taekwondo a couple times a week. Not much else is going on right now. Oh yeah, we went to the London Sealife Aquarium on Friday. That was pretty cool. We also went to the London Dungeon. It's a walk-through of London's gruesome history with actors that try to scare you and a couple rides. It was pretty cool. 

Comments

1

Hi Ry and Ania

I love hearing about your adventures. You only live once... any new pics.

Keeps 'em coming - even if you think it's not much......hey you're living "just outside London".....that's pretty cool. Love, MOM

  Mom Oct 6, 2009 2:51 AM

2

Hello Ryan & Ania ~
Ryan, your mom gave me this site to keep track of what you've been up to ( of course she has filled me in, but thought this might be fun) .. I will look forward to your & Ania's trek about London and other places. You both take good care !
Friend ~ Robin

  Robin Fletcher ~ MDIHS Main Office Oct 10, 2009 12:44 AM

3

hey bub i hope you and ania are having a good time keep us updated love and miss you dad

  dad Oct 12, 2009 11:02 PM

About sirus


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.