Existing Member?

World Travels We gotta get outta this town.... Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano....

It's Been Such A Long Time

POLAND | Monday, 21 September 2009 | Views [737] | Comments [2]

Ok, honestly. Who thought of Boston when they read the title? Speaking of epic songs by amazingly awesome groups, I heard a techno remix of none other than Journey's Don't Stop Believin' when I was at the gym Saturday. Seriously, is their any other song that makes you stop what you are doing and just sing along than that song? If you know one let me know, then be prepared to be slapped because your WRONG!

Aaannywho, sorry it's been such a long time(I think I should be goin...yeah) since I last wrote something. I've been extremely busy, doing nothing. You'd be surprised how fast your day goes when you don't do anything all day. Since the last time I've posted we have helped Ania's Uncle finish picking his potato's, I have mowed the lawn at Ania's parents garden, and other stuff but I just can't think of anything else right now.

I guess the only news I have is that, as of right now, we are going to London on Friday for the duration of my stay here. I had planned on taking the GRE in Warsaw at the end of October but it looks like I may have to take it in Dublin instead. Why Ireland you ask? Well I'll tell you. I looked up testing centers in the UK, and Dublin was the closest they had. So darnit. I am going to have to take a trip to Dublin. Doesn't that suck. And while I'm at it I may just take a hop, skip, and a jump over to Scotland.

So that's all I have to say, I think? Feel free to leave comments and ask questions and stuff of that sorts. To entice people to leave comments I will guarantee people gold stars. Hmmm, now you want to leave comments don't you.

Comments

1

Hi

London, Ireland, Scotland. I have a christmas suggestion...... Lucky you. I hope you are enjoying "doing nothing"

oh and there is a song that makes me stop and sing along: I wanna get lost in your rock n' roll and drift awayyyy......thanks for the joy that's you've given me - I want you to know I believe in your song, rythm ryme and harmony helps me along......

How long is the duration of your stay? Love MOM

  Mom Sep 23, 2009 2:46 AM

2

Keep ania away from those irish hunks, that accent get's me everytime :)

Anyway, I want to see more bath tubs pics, maybe one in each country, companions allowed :)

  Brandon Sep 23, 2009 5:13 AM

About sirus


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Poland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.