Existing Member?

Nan & Pop on the Road We're on the road around NZ and hope to keep in touch with all the kiddies & grandies and other interested friends & families while we're away.

Farewell North Island

NEW ZEALAND | Monday, 17 September 2007 | Views [528] | Comments [2]

Naturally !!

Naturally !!

We leave the North Island tomorrow.

Rotorua was a bit smelly but it was worth it. The Maroi village and Hungi was great we had chicken lamb and mussels. The cruise on Lake Taupo was a bit sad it was raining and foggy but we saw a bit of it the mountains would have been spectular we saw them on the was to Wellington (snow covered and all)

We've seen lots of cute little lambs they look like little white dots all over the green hills (pop says he saw baa baa black sheep - I think he was dreaming or it is the only one in New Zealand.

Luv Nan

XO

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Shame about the fog - but you still got some nice photos - the lambs are cute - very green over there!(i mean the grass:))Did you go on the cable car?? when do you go on the train through the tunnel?? am looking forward to see more photos -
lots-a-luv
bj,nik,mj&crockie xo

  us from ipswich Sep 17, 2007 3:27 PM

2

G'day Liz and Chris,
Sounds like you are having a great time. Wellington is an interesting place! I am meeting the "lawyers" this morning before the full day program. Jonathan and Lori I meet at the Welcome Reception at Te Papa and they are a laugh. So, I said I'd catch up this morning - a familiar face in the crowd. Gee, I hope there is a crowd....the advertising I'll tell you about next month!

Looking forward to seeing your photos,
Jen & Jon

  Jennifer Sep 18, 2007 6:49 AM

About simoz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.