Existing Member?

Nan & Pop on the Road We're on the road around NZ and hope to keep in touch with all the kiddies & grandies and other interested friends & families while we're away.

South Island Arrival

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 19 September 2007 | Views [431] | Comments [2]

The TransCoastal - our transport from Picton to Christchurch

The TransCoastal - our transport from Picton to Christchurch

Arrived safe and relaxed after the boat crossing and train journey.  Overcast most of the way, so only glimpses of the spectacular scenery.

Drizzling in Christchurch today, but we still hope to get around and see a bit of the local stuff.

Hi Eden & Beth; Jai & Coben; Mickey & Croc; Marnee Mooster & Aiden; Blake & Connor - luv yas all.

Catch ya later.

Luv Nan & Pop

Jen - hope that the semiar went well yesterday - you and Jon, have a good trip.

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

G'day,
The seminar did go well yesterday after one hiccup. The taxi did not arrive for Jonathan and Lori so they walked/jogged to the Chifley - only arriving there at 9.00am! In the meantime we were trying to contact Wendy, Kristen, Kate for contact details as we were getting concerned about our speakers. In the end our 2.00pm speaker filled the 9.00am spot and a reshuffle took place with the rest of the program. All worked out in the end. Gavin and Nino say "Hello - hope you are having a good time".
Jonathan and I have only 3 sleeps to go. Not that I am counting.
Hope you have a great stay in Christchurch,
Jen & Jon

  Jennifer Sep 19, 2007 6:01 PM

2

huuuuuuuuy ybyiiim x - that was hello nan and pop love michael and lachie - keep enjoying the trip - look forward to the next update - lots a luv
bj,nik,mj,crockie x x

  us from Ipswich Sep 21, 2007 8:25 AM

About simoz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.