Existing Member?

Shockalotti and Lozenators Intrepid Journey This is the online travel journal of Wynne and Lauren. We are travelling to Canada Vancouver to live for a year or so. On the way we will stop off and visit a large chunk of South East Asia: Taipei, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, and Cambodia.

Mui Ne

VIETNAM | Sunday, 14 January 2007 | Views [1097]

After arriving back from our Mekong tour, we jumped aboard a bus to Mui Ne and arrived at 12.30 am in the morning. Lucky for us there was a man sleeping out in the open in the garden with a torch - just waiting for us!

The place is a typical beach resort with courses in kite surfing, wind surfing, and the local countryside tours. And is fairly low key and relaxed.

We enjoyed swimming on the beach and the fine weather. At this stage I thought it prudent to start excercising again as I hadnt really done any since knocking off work the previous year 21 Dec. It is very difficult to get back that type of daily discipline when you are travelling and doing bugger all.

We met a neat Aussie couple called Tim and Tam. Tim seemed to have the record for worlds greatest number of personal stories and he had us in stitches the whole time. We ended up travelling together up to Nha Trang and hanging out fairly often.

 

Tags: Relaxation

About shockalotti


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.