Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

bora bora

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 28 August 2011 | Views [490]

ibiza day 3

my new hotel was on the other side of town playa de bossa. my hotel if filled with italians. actually this whole side of the island is, and i love it. they are all hot and have nice bodies. they all work around shirtless. and some have beautiful blue eyes.

i found a wifi spot around the corner of my hotel, so i checked all messages and talked to damien. then i headed over to ibiza town. that was beautiful.

i went to the beach for a swim after, and explored the left side of town (facing the beach) i decided to go to defected at pacha tonight, i thought id try make friends at my hotel. so i went for a swim at the hotel, but i had a feeling no one spoke much english. so after my swim i decided to go make friends out side of the hotel, i met a few people, i told them id meet them at bora bora beach (once i found out where it was) i went to eat dinner and then get ready. i met a guy who worked at a restraunt that i was going to go to defected with, i walked past telling him that id try meet up with him after work. and explained that i have started drinking and things dont usually go as planned when that happens and im by my self.

i went to the beach and started dancing with randoms, cause there is a club on the beach and you can see in there fro the beach and the music is clear as. i started dancing with some boys, but i got bord and went to the next group. i ran into some boys that rembered me from the bus home from last night. 

they left and i found my self with a group of poms. first there was only 2 then 2 more rocked up and eventually there was like 7 or so. they were all cool, not seedy unlike every single person i had talked to that day and night. and they could speak english. i was pretty home sick. so it was comferting.

we danced and drank heaps and then we went into the club and stashed some alcohole. and snuck it in. we were all on the dance floor when i had a swing of the drink and it got taken of us.

everyone convinced me to go to a club called underground with them. i wanted to go cause i have having alot of fun. but at the same time i really really wanted to go to pacha. i ended up going with the poms.

i dont rember much from now on. it was a small club with great music, i danced heaps oviously. mmm u know i really dont know what happened.

i remebr comming home with the guy with the hat who i first was talking with when i came to the group. he looked really hot last night.

i did not relysed how drunk i was untill i woke up in the morningand remebered i lsot my bag, i was spewin. i woke up to the boys arm around me. and i dident even rember who i came home with. then i saw his hat and relaxed a little. i think the boys name was jhon. he kinda filled me in, he said i pucked and he cleaned it up. and i drank more jacks when we came home. and we danced on the podium. and that i lost my bag.

he said he asked me last night if i wanted him to stay or go. and aparently i said he had to stay cause i was fucked and i needed some one to look after me. which is really scary casue i would never say anything like that, let alone admitt it to some one espcally some one i dont know. so i must have been in a bad way last night. or mabey i was lonley.

i walked him half way to his hotel and then i went to the internet spot. where i tried getting incontact wtih the club. by this stage i was very emotional and needed some one. so i txted damo, daniel and pri on face book. and damo and daniel came on skype

by this stage i was balling my eyes out. and i explain to them what happened they made me feel so much better. daniel reminded me how i called them on skype the last time iw as on holiday by my self crying to them. when i was in thiland. that made me smile. i spent an hour talking to them.

then i went back to the hotel and had a nap, and had a stressfull dreem. i woke up feeling grogey and forced my self to get up. i went to the beach, i went to the other side bora bora this time. i prefer this side. it was much beautiful. i was still feeling a bit sick and depressed over loosing my bag. i really had no patience to talk to anyone.

i went home, on the way a grabbed a meal. when i got back to the hotel for some reason i opened my top draw and there was my bag. which made me so confused because i relysed i must have been beyond trashed last night. 

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.