Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

day 5 ibiza

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 28 August 2011 | Views [422]

day 5.

got up and changed hotels, back to st antonio, i prefer playa de bossa. but i was glad to be away from sleezy italians.

my room has wifi so thats awsome, i talked to ash on skype for about an hour. then i went on my balcony to see if i could talk to neighbours. 

the boys on my left were australians from sydney. i started talking to them on my balcony, and sugested we have pre drinks together. they were keen.

so later that night they came over, it was good to have fellow jack drinkers. they made me feel happy. for the first time in ibiza i had a sence of comfert and  i was truely happy. we run a muck in my room, i ened up tagging the wall behind the mirror. i dont know why.

they were going to amnesia, i was going to privilege, at about 1ish we split. very drunk i walked to the bus. i dont know y the bus was not going. but there was heaps of people there. i saw one girl jump in a taxi, i asked if she was going to privilage, so i jumped in to, and befor i did i yelled out to the crowed if anyone wanted to join. another 2 girls did. so it was a car full of ransom chicks. it was cool.

tiesto did an amazing set and show, i hooked up with  a 18yr old i think he was scottish, he got me a drink. but then they all left. alot of people did. i was so drunk i did not relyse tiesto had finished. soon enough i relysed, he was pretty good and played a good sound track.

i caught the bus home aboubt 7:30 with everyone from the club that was heading my way. and we smoked on the bus. when i was walking home i saw a lady on the floor and her foot was so twisted around i thought i was tripping.

i jumped don the internet when i got home and then crashed. the aussies next door came in and took my adaptor and computer. 

i went to get somthing to eat, and i got my computer back, the boys were in their room, it was dark and cold, they were pretty fucked.

later i was jsut on my computer and the french boy sebation wanted to catch up and go to the beach, so i told  him i would, but i had to sleep. so i had a nap.

Sebastion picked me up later on, and we went to the bach. and i properly met his mates. we had sangreas while sitting in the waves on the beach. then me and seb went to a beach party and drank a bit more. after a drink we went to his house and picked up some barcardi on the way. he mates cooked us dinner, it was so good to have a home cooked french meal again.

he took me to his room and had some good sex. then we got ready and went to his mates house, i was starting to get pretty pissy. i was holding my crazyness in, it was s hard. i got along well with his mates.

i dont rember much of the night but i rember trying to hook up one os his mates with chicks. and i probably danced heaps. by the ned of the night i was passing out in the club. which i found weird because i always wanna keep going. i missed out on the after party at his mates damiens hosue. where we were before we went to space.

then we went back to sebs house. where i passed out. in the morening, i had really long sex with him, which is weird cause i dont like really long sex. and then i did it again, then i relysed i really liked this guy. 

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.