Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

ibiza day 3

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 28 August 2011 | Views [292]

ibiza night of 3 and day of 4

earlier that day i met some italians from m hotel. there were not hot. and seemed desprate. they  did not speak much english at all. so our converstations took for ever to work out what each other were saying. i told them my room number not thinking they would rember it or woud come over.

i thought that id sleep tonight cause i was still felling sick from the night before. i was gonna have a early night and i was in bed ready to sleep. when there was a knock on my door. my first thought was tht some one got the wrong room, but it was franchesco and his friends. 

i did not relaly like him or his mates, they were annoying but they wanted me to go to pacha iwth them, and i really wanted to go to pacha and i was not goona pass up company to a night club, so we went for a walk and i got a ticket to pacha. when we got home i fucked one of his mates.

then he went up stairs and got ready. so did i. then we all caught a taxi to pascha. this club was insane. it was MASSIVE and you could easily get lost there with quiet a few entrances to diffrent rooms. i tried filming it but it was to dark.

i was getting really tired really quickly and was getting sick os italans beind sleezy. so i went home.

a few hours later the boys were knocking on my door, and buzzing my bell for ages. but i really could not be fucked with them so i ignored them.

im back on the other side of the island today st.antiono, i prefer playa de bossa. but it was good being around ppl that spoke english to me and were not sleeing on to me every minuet.

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.