Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

flying to ibiza

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 20 August 2011 | Views [290]

i have my mates around me 24/7,  so flying to ibiza by my self was hard, espically casue i was talking to vald and jim on face book before i came.

so im doing my fav thing in the world with none of my mates. its really depressing. 

everyone is in grupes hear. but me. i got pretty sad on the plane, i put some happy hard core on to try to perk me up a bit. that always helps.

i remember when dj ravine always did the trick no matter what. but there is something about him these days i dont know what. he is not the same.

i was remembering when my old house mate knew i was pissed off, he used to put it on with out saying anything and surprise me. it used to make me happy instantly. 

i bought 2 liters of jacks... i wonder who im gonna drink that with.

i think about all my mates everyday, hi amiee and damien. i know you two are reading this. hi to anyone elce that is.

this aroplane has no room, and this is comming from me, i never complain about never having no room. if my knees can touch the seat infront of me, thats saying somthing.

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.