Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

pesines country south of france

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 20 August 2011 | Views [370]

pesines: france

from london to france. i had to wait 3 hours in mont pillier air port for my aunty dolly to arrive. but i was not to fussed cause i jump on the internet, and taked to my parents on skype for like an hour and then vlad for a little bit.

she finally came, her mate who was driving dropped us up a bus posrt. but the bus did not come so we went to another bus stop where he dropped us off. i was in the real country side of france. it freaked me out a bit.

when we arrived she made me dinner and we went for a walk, her town dates back to 500 bc i think. her house was built in the 1700s.

she did not want me to leave the next day, so in the morning we tried changing my flights. that was so annoying. we eventually did it. cost me like 300 euros. and i lsot 300 euros in my last flight and hotel in ibiza. 

the next day she had work, she takes care of older ppl. it was boring as all hell. then after that we jsut walked around. i took her out for dinner and a cocktail. she told me heaps about the family. i dont know anything baout my family cause my parents are not family type of ppl. we never see family or talk to them, or talk about them. all my dad has ever said to me was that im like dolly.

which i am, we both hate oranges, it makes us feel sick.  we love to eat through out the day, we are young at heart and a bit disorganised. 

the things she told me about my family made me release how things were. like her had how he was very strict, he never let her go out, or have friends. thats what my dad did to me. which in result made me rebel. dolly says that my dad is similar to their dad. and she said her mum was also crazy.

my mum HATES  dolly, she it makes dolly sad. cause she does not know y. she said that my dad told uncle uff that they were gonna devorce because of her. i kinda rember this happening at my cozin tanya wedding. (one of the very rare moments some of the family were together) 

she also told me that my mum did not care about her parents house and gave everything to her brother. my mum told me that the boys get everything in her family and she got nothing. so heaps of stuff like that. it made me confused. cause everything my parents tell me i beleve still.

my aunty was also counfused how my mum used to never hug me. and told me how much my dad loved me when i was a baby. 

she also explained how hayden has made my dad alot happier.

im on the train to toulouse matabiau. to catch the airplane to ibiza. and million miles by coone came on. i almost tear up when the song comes on because, im by my self and im a million miles away from home as the lyrics say. its a pretty song, even though its hard styles. 

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.