Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

london

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 17 August 2011 | Views [317]

London.

this is the part when vlad and i part :( when i get into london i took the train to my back packers. it was so hard doing that with all my luggage, walking up and down so many stairs, randoms helped me. i was very stressed and was getting emotional cause it was very hard and i was not coping. and i also got lost. 

once i got to my back packers i got some italian. i cant get enough of italian in europe cause its soo good! i had a really nice sea food risoto. then started walking around, looking at the shops, i bought a small post-stic pad and some coloured pens. then caught the train to oxford when i bought some clothes. but all the shops shut early so  i could not keep shopping, cause of the riots.

i went back to my hostel and found out about this night club thing the hostel organises. everyone meets up at 10 and we go clubbing. i thought id better eat so i grabbed more italian. it was so good once again! and then began to get ready for the night. 

i was standing by my self waiting for the grope to gather, when a spanish boy invited me into his group, his name was rickey his mates could hardly speak english. then i started to talk to other ppl that were grouping up, one of which was a guy called arzan, indian back ground from sydney and lives in dubie. he does not drink alcohole, i was hanging out with him heaps. and he introduced me to some brazilian boys and one was a plastic surgen. 

i met a profesional gambler from latvia called kaspa, i was dancing and he comes up to me with a napkin folded into a rose, it was so sweet. then he bought me drinks all night and started to get super possessive, and he got [retty angry in the end cause i was  talking to other boys, and tore out his number from my postic book, and dissapeared.

i was in love with the toilet lady, there was this lady sitting in the toilet with a whole lot of products and everything. when the boys were getting to much id go in there and tell her about it.

the boys in the club were really sleasey, arzan went home, so i had no one to save me from them. i jsut kept dancing. then rickey pops out of no where. and after a while we went home. i was pretty drunk by this stage. i think he told me there were alot of boy in ther that wanted to fight him when we left :S poor thing.

when we got home, i dont know how i was making alot of noise, but i think i was cause i remember 2 different room doors open to have a look at what was going on. i rember sitting on the floor and rickey helping me up at this point. aparently me and rickey had sex. i dont rember that. oh im in a six share room with 5 girls in it lol. rickey is so sweet. and so gental, hell turned me on. i had alot of fun with him.  i think he is in love with me lol. he wants to see me again, i do to, but i dont have much time in london and i gotta meet new ppl and go clubbing.

day 2 london:

once i was ready i went down stairs to see how the internet works. i asked some guy, who ended up being australian his name was ryan. he is a dj from melbourne, turns out that he plays at killing time and he was at the owners party as i was too! and we know the same ppl too. hell spun out. his nae is ryan.

we had a really long chat, i felt like i could have talked to him for ever. but i had to go see jim. i was so excited. jim is the guy i met at tomorrow land. he was taking me out for lunch, it was good to see him. he took me to a jamie oliver restraunt, that was alright. and then took me around the city, i went to tate mesume, i wanted to spend more time in there, i saw one of salvadore dalies works. i was so happy! he is one of my fav artists. jim is not really into art, and i felt bad so i did not look at everything and we left. 

oh i forgot to mention when we were going to the jamie oliver restraunt i spotted a space invader and a rat, i cant remember who sprays up the rats though. either banksy or some French guy.

i had a awesome day with jim. i got back to the hostel and was walking to the stairs when i ran into ryan, he asked what i was doing tonight and i told him to come to the night club crawl the hostel puts on. and we can go from there. we spent the night together, i spent way to much money

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.