Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

last day in amsterdam

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 17 August 2011 | Views [302]

the next day i was very hung over, vlad wanted to go to the street partied again, so i got up and got ready and we left. it was a strugle. 

then he made me have weed. i hate weed, i had the smallest tiniest puffs. only cause everyone would probably be upset if i did not smoke any.

we went back to our hotel and chilled after that. vlad had to go to a party, so after doing my make up i walked him to the shuttle bus, and then i went to check out the red light district.

seedy guys kept trying to talk to me, and some even followed me around for a bit. it was really disturbing, and annoying, i released i was to tired and sick to go out, so i got a taxi home and passed out. i was very fresh for the next day. vlad came home about 6am, he was fucked.

i got up at about 12, and was ready for lunch. the place next to our hotel was shut, so i went back up and got proper ready cause i had to go into town. vlad wanted to come to. the morning was a struggle for him.

i can't believe he missioned it with me to get something to eat! after lunch he went back and i went to check out some museums, 

first stop was the sex museum back at the red light district. i wished so much that daniel and damo was with me. cause i would have had so much fun laughing with them and making jokes. it was a bit awkward by my self.

then i walked to the toturure museum, that was alright.

then i walked to the van gough museum, they were gonna shut in half an hour, i though i could, do the mesume in half an hour. the first paining was his self portrait. and i was connecting with his art work, then i relysed i could not do the mesume in half an hour. doh!  i also saw one of monets paintings too, the bridge one.

that night vlad went to his last party while i walked around trying to find a picitcular club caled studio 80. i failed in doing so, i wet to another club that was opening in half an hour. so i told them id be back and i went to a bar a few shops down, there were heardly any body in, and it seemed like a gay place too. meh whattever i jsut started  drinking. funnily enough i got smashed as per usual, and run a muck in the bar.

i got friendly with  one of the bar tenders and started to tell him whats songs to play, cause he was deejaying too. 

i was dancing with everyone in the bar. and invited my self into a toilet cubacal with 2 lesbians, we call took photoes ad they made out while i peed. lol

then some guy tried shouting me out a line of coke. we went into the bath room and he unfoleded the paper and roled up the money and as i started to snort it, the bouncer walks in. and then kicked him out :( 

i suddenly remembered about the other night club and quickly stubled my drunk ass over there. i think it was boring in there so i went back. 

when i got back i ended up fucking the bar tender in the toilet. lol SHAME!

I think that was pretty much it.

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.