Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

iamamsterdam

NETHERLANDS | Sunday, 7 August 2011 | Views [408]

i fell in love with amsterdam while on the tram to our hotel. when we freshened up vlad took me for a walk and showed me around. i picked up some make up on our walk, i got loncom masscar for 32 euro :) i have lsot 2 this year, both brand new too and they were 50 dollars each.

we picked up some mixers on our was back to our hotel for pre drinks. we got ready. we were going to check out the street parties first. vlad said i coud bring my own alcohoe. for some reason i mixed up my jacks and coke in a water bottel instead of a coke bottle. not relysing how ovious i was drinking alcohole. i hooked u with a boy at the street party, and told me i should go to this dance festival tomorrow, i really wanted to go. he had to go cause his mates were leaving, i was not to fussed cause i was not that into him. then vlad took me to some pubs this is when i start getting memories loss. i still had my home made pre mis, and i was taking it into all the bars and no one said anything.how awsome is that! vlad tried shuffeling!!! lol vlad ended up leaving me at a small pub where i was hooking up with this guy. he was so sweet. but when the bar closed he had to go help cleen up, cause he was helping out his sister who was working there) so he told me to wait out side for him. but i was drunk and wondered off, i was jsut walking aorund i think talking to randoms and trying to find my hotel. i was looking for my hotel for about 3 hours, randoms joined me too help me find it. and i kept loosing ppl that were trying to help me cuase when we stopped to talk to ppl, i starting talking ot other ppl and wondeing off. i dont really rember much. but towards the end i was walking alone for about a min when a group of 4 boys joined in to help me find my hotel. i was so drunk! they said i could stay at theres. in any other case i would have gone, but i had a feeling the next day was gonna be a strugle. i really wanted to go back with them though. i felt bad for draging them down every street. so i insisted they leave.

i walked into a hotel and found a map and the reseptionist helped me out. i finally made it back to the hotel. were i sat down for breakfast. i was the only one there, it was a bit awkward. the receptionist gave me some tea too. 

then i slept till 1pm, i woke up very hung over and struggle to get ready. 

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.