Existing Member?

Exotic Endeavours

<the adventure continues

COSTA RICA | Monday, 9 June 2008 | Views [494] | Comments [1]

i left san jose after a great night of latin dancing with shivonne and johnny we were up until 3 am it was so much fun. we left on a bus to tamarindo the ride was about 6 hours and included a popped tire. here we are staying in a 2 bedroom cabin on the beach it is very commercial here just like wassaga in grand bend. we were lucky enough to go to a ranch today and ride horses through the mountains and also visited the tamarindo marine park.

Comments

1

Hi Seth,
It sounds like you are having a great adventure !!!I hope all this fresh air is helping you....needless to say we miss you and Kathleen and I and about our time together it was a lot of fun... still have all the fish and I think Vito and I have the feeding down pat we keep the big guy busy at one end and get all the little guys on the other side its a lot of fun to watch them all is well here we just had a couple of days of thunder and lightning so its cooled down a little and we sold three suites at Vibe.... stay safe a enjoy !!!

  aquatic maureen Jun 11, 2008 2:32 AM

About seths-pad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.