Existing Member?

Exotic Endeavours

Jet Leg

COSTA RICA | Wednesday, 4 June 2008 | Views [553] | Comments [2]

So Monday was the day from Hell i attempted to enjoy a whole day in downtown san jose. It did not go so smoothly i was utterly lost and the smog was causing me to nearly choke. I did how ever go to 3 museums which were semi interesting. My fav. part of the day was seeing 3 differnt species of parrots living in the busy city! so cute!! Yesterday i just walked around belen and went a few miles up the highway to a mall and saw a movie my body is so fatigued hopefully i will be over this soon. My highlight yesterday was running into a baby honey bear, i am not sure how they came upon this animal but i loveeeee honey bears hehe so i had to give it some cuddles!

Comments

1

Hi Seth, glad to hear you have arrived.....keep the updates coming... all is well here fish are all doing well organizing an aquaurium specialist to come and give us a few lessons so I will let you know how that goes. Kathleen is still talking about visiting you. Have fun stay safe...
Miss you Maureen Domenic Vito and Pika

  Maureen Jun 8, 2008 5:29 AM

2

Hi Seth:
How are you? From what Maureen tells me you are having a great time. I want to visit sometime in July for a week. What is the major airport and what are the resorts nearby that include meals. What is the weather like? Stay in touch

  kathleen Jun 15, 2008 12:26 PM

About seths-pad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.