Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Chris and gypsies

CHILE | Friday, 26 December 2008 | Views [375]

This man could be God. Chris is the chuck norris of chile. Chris practically runs the navimag ferry by himself. From supervising the dining room, being the maintence manager on a massive frieghter, and all at the same time entertaining loads of drunken gringos.

This man deserves more than a blog, but it's all i have. The way he sings imagine by lennon is legendary. He singlehandedly crafted the bingo experience into a free for all booze party, it was just loads better than your typical game at your local retirement home.

Gypsies do exist...and only one man can manage them. Chris..He probably was doing all his own duties and managing these friggin gyspies. I don't think they even paid..i wouldn't be surprised if they threw ropes onto the boat and climbed in a for a free ride and food..I took a different bunk the first night and when i woke up there was a smelly family all around me...it was pugnennt..having grown up on a farm i think my sense of shit smell is pretty tolerant but this family was atrocious..they were doing laundry in the sink..drinking tea all the time...playing soccer in the halls..and it just as quick and unnoticing as it started the gypsies the end was abrupt...we stopped and docked at a port the 3rd night for just a bit in the middle of the night and the wallaaa...the gypsies jumped off..

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.