Existing Member?

Travel adventures of the Cooks Exploring the UK and Europe, no plans, just each other and our backpacks.

Farmhouses and Fancy cars in Winterton

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 29 July 2007 | Views [813]

We have spent the last few days with another of Sean’s relatives, Joyce and her huband Phil in Winterton. Sean had told me how much I would love their house, but I couldn’t imagine it being like this!! It’s a gorgeous farmhouse on a beautiful property, with all the little charms of rabbits bouncing around in the fields, two black cats in the barn, a tractor or two and of course a little stream with a stone bridge and the ever important swing hanging off a tree over the stream!

 We had a drive out to their other property in Walcott in one of the lovely Morgans from the showroom just in time to catch a beautiful sunset over the river.  All those fans of “ the castle” would have loved the view!

It was a nice quiet few days lazing around the house and dropping in to the Morgan yard to help prepare for the open day on the weeken. Met several crazy Morgan fanatics at the open day and thanks to Sean's cousing Jane were able to escape the craziness for a bit.

Stay tuned for the next instalment from London surely to be packed full of house hunting and public transport dramas.

Tags: Family

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.