Existing Member?

Gundry Adventure

Fame and Fortune

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 26 March 2008 | Views [454] | Comments [2]

The last 5 days have been fantastic. The cricket aside, it has been crazy receiving all of your messages highlighting the sightings of us on the TV. At times it has felt sightly 'Big Brother' esk with for example being asked 'what I was taking photos of' at the time I was taking photos and numerous comments on our outfit choice of the day.  I would just like to say Thank Sam and Grant for your messages especially and for finding the clips of us.  It was fun to see. 


We haven't managed to get autographs and the like but promise to put some pics up soon of the match.  (and everything else!!)

Comments

1

I'm not sure how you made time for this today whilst celebrating the victory but I'm not surprised it's a rather brief post. I shall miss my daily assignation with you both across the airwaves. Its been fun sharing it with you long distance. Isn't technology an amazing thing!

I hope the head doesnt ache too much in the morning.

Lots of Love

Sarah xx

  Sarah Mar 27, 2008 8:55 AM

2

What a test match !!

wish i had a few £££ on eng when they were 4-3 on the 1st morning....

have you been to the bat manufacturer yet?

  Sam, Anna and Harry Mar 27, 2008 9:11 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.