Existing Member?

Good Times THE WONDERFUL ADVENTURES!

My first Hostel Experience

COSTA RICA | Monday, 17 March 2008 | Views [666]

Beach at Manuel Antonio...beautiful...the water is like bath tub water it is so warm right now...

Beach at Manuel Antonio...beautiful...the water is like bath tub water it is so warm right now...

My first Hostel experience took place in between Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park.  I had to find a hostel because there were not any couchsurfers in this particular area.  I highly recommend Hostel Vista Serena because the working staff was very friendly and comforting.  I chose to have the dorm room style for $10 that included a bed with 12 other beds in the room and a shower rather than the private room.  They also provided bread and jelly in the morning while looking out on the jungle with at least 7 different hammocks and many chairs and tables in the lobby area.  So I took advantage of this before I headed out to Manuel Antonio National Park in the morning.  This hostel also offered an internet cafe in a separate building next to the lobby, but it was an additional charge per hour.  I spent two nights in the hostel and had a great time....although it did feel like you were in the jungle, it also had many opportunities close by as far as night life that I did not take advantage of.  I was just looking to get some sun and check out the National Park.  This hostel kind've seemed like a "couples hostel" to me, but i still had a great time meeting a couple single traveling individuals....

 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.