Existing Member?

Trutt's Travels

Keep up Troy!

MALAYSIA | Thursday, 19 July 2018 | Views [593] | Comments [1]

I'm the worst blogger ever!  I need to make more of an effort and give more details as my memory is terrible.

So....to summise;

1)  Flew back to UK for a week for Nicky and Rachel's wedding - amaaazing!

2)  Half-term trip to Koh Rong in Cambodia with Andy, Rachel M and Rachel B

3)  Continuing to visit and adore the MB's baby Heidi

4)  Planning trips for the next year lol!

5)  Ah yes I am the new Head of Year 7 as of September

 

Tomorrow is the last day of term, marking one full academic year at Tenby and almost one full year in Malaysia.  I cannot believe how quickly time has gone!  It felt full circle with seeing some of the Y11 prom pics from my old school.  Rajan, Milica, Abbie, Cameron and Tia..if you're reading this, you all looked amazing and I cannot believe how grown up you look - I was a little emotional and wish I could have been there lol!  

So I am not coming home for the Summer but will be for 3 weeks in December - any ex-students who will still be at Brooke, I'll see you then.  Friend and family I look forward to seeing you!

So what am I doing for the summer? Wellllll;

1)  On Saturday flying to Hong Kong for a week - going by myself but have planned to see Scott and Alex who I haven' seen since Canada yearrrs ago!  Keita will be there for a couple of days too so that will be fun

2)  Mum and Dad are making the trip over for first two weeks of August so it will be fab to see them and I need to limit our activities so they don't get too tired lol.  Mum was saying she can't wait for the heatwave to be over in the UK...I'm like errrr it's always hot in Malaysia (hotter too!)

3)  4 day trip to Bali alone - one-bed villa with a private pool.  Cocktails and history books = re-charging bliss!

4)  Ubaid's visiting at end of August

So the summer is pretty packed!

 

The plan is still to come home in Aug/Sept 2019 via trip to New Zealand (Rachel B), and I might be straight to London if the house-sitting for Dhiren and Simon is still on for Sept-Dec 2019...will be amazing if it is!  Back to my spiritual home lol!

So I have already been thinking about where else I want to go before I leave (if I do leave!) and arranging visits in general...the list includes so far;

1)  Oct - Myanmar with Dawn

2)  Nov - Deepavali; visit by Kate, George and Rho-Rho

3)  Dec - 3 weeks in UK and then Pedro visiting Boxing Day for week including New Year!

4)  Feb/Mar - Philippines and a visit somewhere there from Spencer fingers crossed

5)  April - Qatar to see Wifey (Christina) and visit from the Aurikkos'

6)  May -  Tioman Islands

7)  June - South Korea...my spiritual food home ahah

 

So much planned and so much excitement on the horizon!  Still plenty time to come and visit!

Full report of HK trip in just over a week - see you then ;)

Troy x

Comments

1

Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you remember us?

  Jas + mel Jul 8, 2019 10:58 PM

About rutttroy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.