Existing Member?

Traveling with Ruthy

Spring break in Ireland

IRELAND | Wednesday, 11 May 2016 | Views [348]

So, I decided to go to Ireland for spring break and use up some airline miles. I had no idea what to expect but it was always one of those places that I wanted to visit so I took the advantage and went for spring break. I flew to Dublin Ireland for spring break . It was a week of meeting new people end seeing great places including the Guinness brewhouse on James Street on St. Patty's day eve for the first day of the St. Patrick's day festival. It was an awesome day. Music , food, beer, tours and shopping. I took a day out in the country to Kilkenny Castle , Wicklow Gap, to Glendalough. I stumbled upon a exhibit of decorated artificial rabbits called "Hares on March"  and it was amazing . The food was awesome some of my favorite pub foods included Irish coffee, sweet potato curry, and of course Guinness . Some of the sites that I also visited were Stephen's Greens park, Dublin Castle , Trinity College , and I walked over the Hapenny bridge. Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy them.

Tags: coffee, guinness, ireland

About ruthygirl

Me on the grounds inside the Vatican Museum

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.