Existing Member?

Chronicle's of an Adventurer Tick Tock it is Time to stop the Clock and live life to the end. Don't let time pass just thinking about your wishes. Make them come true sooner or later!

Back Home

USA | Monday, 14 January 2008 | Views [419]

I am glad to be home.  There is no place like home.  Let's find out how long I say this for.  The first thing I did when I got home was unpack, do laundry, and shower.  The next thing I did was order Dominoes Pizza.  It's been four months since I"ve had american pizza.  I ordered 3 mediums...one for me and two for everyone else...an entire pie just for me. Next I gave out gifts...if they only knew how much time and effort I put into the selecting things that were useful, meaningful, small and light.  Not so easy to keep a pack less than 15 kilo's for 4 months.  Thank God, Aalop rescued Kelly and I by bringing things home.  A special thank you to Aalop Shah for bringing the red bag home :) 

Today, I watched a blockbuster movie, had more pizza with Kelly and listened to Krup at Paneera's and yes updated my chronicles.

Tags: Snow

About rprip


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.