Existing Member?

Chronicle's of an Adventurer Tick Tock it is Time to stop the Clock and live life to the end. Don't let time pass just thinking about your wishes. Make them come true sooner or later!

Philippines

PHILIPPINES | Tuesday, 8 January 2008 | Views [356]

I can't believe I made it here.  The people are great.  They are happy, friendly, helpful and caring.   I only have 3 days.  I came to scout and visit the Banaoe Rice Terraces.  If I had more time I would pay a visit to the islands Palawan, Cebu, and Borocay.  Manila...glad I spent no time here...big, kind of dangerous and dirty.  I was in a amphitheatre of terraces.  I was surrounded.  Calling a name....it would be amplifyed and echoed.  Greener in March but still stunning.  I met grandparents....so smart and so pleasant to spend time with.   I miss being around the elderly.  I love hanging out with them have so much to share, are tranquil and wise.  Met some interesting people....security to the ambassador of the Philippines from the U.S., met someone who was mixs coca cola with the secret ingredient that nobody knows except the ceo of coke in atlanta.  I did find out it looks like a black syrup.  I think it has traces of licorice.    

Tags: Culture

About rprip


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.