Existing Member?

Wiltshire boy in OZ

Ozintro

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 14 January 2011 | Views [283]

Day 1

After being picked up from the airport and being dropped off at the hostel I was given a room and meet even more of the people i had spoke to on facebook. At noon we were picked up and taken in to sydney for a walk thought the gardens and a jet boot ride. Was in all a good day.

Day 2

Today is the day that i open my back account and get a Medicare Card (nhs for brits in oz). Followered this by going to the aquarium very good pictures of sharks and things. 

Day 3

Learn to surf day today, Not my thing at all. Was good to have a go but just not my thing at all.

Day 4

Today was travel and work talk followered by trip to Bondi and walk back to Coogee for BBQ and Volleyball. Good day.

Day 5

I was going to the Blue Mountains but due to bad ears, head and cough i gave it a miss.

Day 6

Nothing to do today but night of the Party Bus, It was ok but not the best thing, 5 bars, 5 free drinks but only about 20 mins in each bar with lots of driving around in a bus with load music and flashing lights. Waste of a night.

Day 7

Again nothing all day so booked a hostel for next week in centre of Sydney (Base Backpackers Hostel). Evening was the buffet at the Sydney Tower which is the highest restaurant.

End of the Ozintro week.

About robhibberd18


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.