Existing Member?

South America 2010! 8 Weeks in Chile! A Weekend in Argentina & possibly a visit to Brazil! Definitely the best start to 2010!

Buenos Aries

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 7 January 2010 | Views [438]

Auckland to Buenos Aries!


Plane food was well...plane food. But not too bad, it did have taste!

Movie on after dinner, what movie will it be i wonder, and will it be dubbed like the one from Syd to Auck..... hrmm

UGH! SAME MOVIE! Lame! Fall asleep instead of trying to understand the Spanish and lip read the English. Finally got to sleep for the first time and it was beautiful! Until i got woken up to super turbulence which threw me up in my seat.

Mental note: NOT a good idea to listen to ipod when sleeping as one may miss important messages from the captain or crew, namely, seat belts on now please due to super turbulence that will last around 20 mins.!!!


Tried to watch the movie without headphones due to dubbing, and i can hear someone else´s headphones with English coming out from them while im trying to lip read! Pretty sure I pressed the wrong audio button last time and watched it all in Spanish. Idiot.

Lots of broken sleep was had on the plane, but mostly playing the waiting game with time.

Arrival in Buenos Aries was like landing in a national park, shrubs and bushes everywhere, hardly looks like an airport, we rolled about 10 mins before we actually got to the building! 

Airport is very small, luckily im only in transit for 2.5 hours, but there is nothing to do. I debate whether or not to have a few drinks before the next plane.. decide negative, last thing i need is a headache first thing on arrival!

Went to the bathroom to get changed into shorts and realized, although my tan does actually look fabulously natural, the white fake tan cut off marks on my feet suggest otherwise! haha oups!


Trying so hard not to fall asleep while waiting to board so no one thieves my bag! Walked past some Australian accents, but was too tired to bother. Just turned my phone on, it works! But got an overflow of txt messages that were sent as far back as 3 days ago. WTF!

OUT. <3

Tags: still in transit

About rachadoll


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.