Existing Member?

Aussie Life to the Max

Esperance, Albany and the South Coast

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 13 May 2013 | Views [306]

We hit some bad weather in WA, I think WA must mean Wet Australia. After the storm in Norseman we headed south to Esperance. Esperance must be one of the prettiest cities in Australia, white sand, secluded bays and crystal clear water. We stayed over at Cape le Grande NP. The idea was to spend two nights as we felt we deserved a break after the big run across the Nullarbor, Ceduna to Norseman. However, the weather had different ideas and we ended up spending three nights to try and ride out the rain. After the third night we took a chance and packed up even though we were dodging light showers. We had a good run despite the weather and made a loop through the spectacular Stirling ranges to Albany. Today Monday 13 May we visited Cape Torndirrup in the morning a took a short ride to Walpole, this ride involved a scenic route through the Tingle forests of the south coast. We tried the tree top walk in the rain, even wet it was impressive.

About r_d_touring


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.