Existing Member?

On the Loose

By Golly, It's Beijing!

CHINA | Monday, 14 September 2009 | Views [532] | Comments [2]

Imperial Gardens

Imperial Gardens

But never mind what time it is, what day is it anyway????  Forgot to mention that in our brief layover in Tokyo, we had to fire up the laptop at the airport and read all about the exciting SC game.  Go Dawgs from somewhere on the other side of the world.

After finding a driver for early in the morning, we had a pizza,, of all things, for our first meal (midnight supper) in China.  We are to be up in the morning at 6:00 a.m., meeting our driver at 7:30 for a break-neck speedy tour of Beijing and the Great Wall.  Hey, we are only here, literally, for one day!!  Will let you know about broken necks, etc. tonight.

Tags: beijing, china

Comments

1

The game was so exciting!!!! Even I had a good time---and you know what a mediocre Bulldog fan I am. But I stayed the entire time and yelled just like my friend Carol would have done. Pizza for breakfast---now that is my kind of livin' Betty

  Betty Sep 14, 2009 9:38 AM

2

I too was at the game. Painful to watch. Dogs need some work. Glad to beat the old ball coach though. Kept watching him to see if he threw his visor down.
I had not been in Sanford stadium since the fall of 1961!!!! What a change. 92000 yelling "adults" dressed in red.. Amazing.
Have you tried the fried scorpions? Tastes kinda like chicken.

  Chris Sep 16, 2009 12:58 AM

About poeanne


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.