Existing Member?

tales from my trip This is the tale of a 30yr old blonde northerner, who snorts when she laughs(we all have our afflictions i just happen to have 3!!) trip around the world! well not quite all of it but a bit of it!

a YEEEEHAARRRRR party, LONG flight, and finally making it to Bangkok!!!

THAILAND | Wednesday, 24 September 2008 | Views [441]

YEEEHAR!

What a good day out on sat 20th sept 2008! I was impressed at the standard of the dressing up, espech Yam Yam there was no gayer cowboy out and proud!!!

Disliked the hangover on the Sunday though!

Flight!

Arriving at heathrow the nerves realy set in! Lucy and I found the Bar to wait for my big sister Lou, we had an OK tea in the Weatherspoons, (ok is being generous!!)

I had to wait ages to check in, but louise soon perked up when she spotted Jensun Button!! then moments later Lucy spotted The Script, no matter what i said neither of them would fuse their credit card to bump me to first class in the hope Jensun was on my flight!

The flight left an hour late coz some numpty arrived at the gate to late, and their bags had to be offloaded! flight was ok, managed to get a bit of sleep but spent most of the time watching movies on the new snazzy personal screen!!

Bangkok!

23rd sept

I got picked up @ the airport in my pre booked taxi which dropped me off right at the back ally to my Hotel. The Hotels not great but i am a budget and you get what you pay for! after getting changed I decided to explore my new surroundings, and find the hotel that my Trip left from the following day! Koh San Rd is loud, bright, and full of europeans! I had my first bottle of Singha in the Silk Bar, beer went down great but was so tired I went off to bed at 10pm!!

Tags: beer

About piesontour


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.