Existing Member?

tales from my trip This is the tale of a 30yr old blonde northerner, who snorts when she laughs(we all have our afflictions i just happen to have 3!!) trip around the world! well not quite all of it but a bit of it!

@ home in Hull counting down the days!!!

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 17 September 2008 | Views [380]

weds 17thsept08

THE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!! 5 days

Well its nearly here! I have begun to get really excited about my trip now!

Tomorrow will be even more exciting as i am going to pack my rucsack properly for the train trip to London on Friday! @the moment all my stuff is laid out on the bed, I know there is too much stuff there so I am gonna have to cull at least half the clothes, but its just trying to decide what to take and what not to take! ah decisions decisions decisions!! oh and I must remember to update my ipod before i go!!!

Friday will be hard as I will have to say goodbye to my dad and family, they are all coming to wave the train off at Hull station!

Then is a Weekend of fun. Saturday is my leaving do/ cliffs birthday party. The theme for the get together is Cowboys and Indians, My outfit is all done. I am going as a Cowgirl Sheriff, I even have a hobby horse that makes horse noises its soooo tacky its cool. Then on Sunday for the after party is all aboord the tube to The Church! I cant wait to go as its been too long since the last time I was there and I was so jelouse of Lucy and Mia when they rang me in their pissed up state last weekend!!

Well that is for now


ttfn

pies xoxo

 

About piesontour


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.