Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Goodbye to Good Friends

INDONESIA | Friday, 3 August 2012 | Views [333]

The hardest thing about living here is the friendship you make and people who leave. The day after my birthday my good friend Julz came down to tell me she was leaving. I hate being told people are leaving. Before I flew back at the start of May I had to say goodbye to 3 friends. And I just aint ready to say goodbye to anymore. Least of all Julz. As two of Julz’s good friends were not here and most of the mum still out for summer I offered my very good self to organise her and Kelvin’s going away party. It is the least I can do for all they have done for us. And they are truly great people to know and love. The night went really well. I organised the food, music, guests and the farewell gift for Kelvin and Julz. Tears were a must on all speeches and the kind words were told and great stories shared with them. They will truly be missed but fear not, we are heading to their new house for Christmas. There best not be anymore as farewells as I can’t do any more tears. Yes goodbyes are not forever but they are dam hard to keep doing.

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.