Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Buzz light-year

INDONESIA | Friday, 16 March 2012 | Views [256]

Now Friday nights has become a little routine for us. We go to our friends for tea and we wait for the Gobey and Curtis to come back from touch rugby. This has of late become about 9pm before they are back, but if they are running late they always have a good story to tell and tonight is no different. Tonight Gobey came in with blood over his knees, he had fall over a Papuan on the field and due to the speed he was going (these are all his own words) he couldn’t stop, so he just like buzz light-year as he fell with style. This included flying over the guy, falling on his front and sliding for 100yards before sliding onto his back and stopping!!! Now I will be honest I wasn’t there but Gobey is telling me hand on heart he was just like buzz light-year. And if he hadn’t lost the ball he would have scored the most amazing try ever in his touch rugby career.

Now I love Gobey dearly but falling in style like buzz – I just can’t see it. You either fall flat on your face or you don’t.  But hey Halloween costume for this year is sorted. Just need to get it when we get home in May.

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.