Existing Member?

Living the Dream

Very swish

INDONESIA | Monday, 17 October 2011 | Views [333]

Gobey does know how to find good hotels (or just very lucky – not sure which one it is yet). So first thing this morning I say my goodbyes to Diane, Chandra and Dustin. They are all going on to Singapore and Australia. Me on the other, I am going to check into a new hotel and villa about 2miles away from where I had been staying in Seminyak. So all bags packed and ready to go Dewa the drive takes me to my new home for the next few days. Gobey says I should be on my way back to Timika soon.

Get to the hotel and villa and the room is not ready yet, but I am welcome to go and relax by the pool and the front desk will look after my bags while I wait for my room. The pool is lush and the sun is shining, so I pull on my bikini and wait for my room. While I am trying to relax Gobey is calling me to find out where I am, is the hotel nice but more importantly he needs to know how much baggage I have as the news on the mountain is that Airfast will not be flying back in for at least another 4 days but Garuda will fly in and if there is a seat he will pay for that and get me home.

Now I know I had bought a LOT of things round Bali, but never did I think I had managed to get 87kg (got 90kg with Airfast). So I get to tell Gobey the very good news and he says he will have a look at what flights are available and let me know if I am able to get my stuff back. Now I should also let you know that most of the items are gifts for back home, and clothes for Gobey. Not really much for me. Never mind its all bought and paid for now, hehe.

I final get my room and its a very swish 1 bedroom villa with a small cute pool in the front with my own front door and a very large super king bed. Talk about nice digs. I cant wait to get in the bed tonight and more than anything I cant wait to get the sun tomorrow and work on my white bikini patches.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.