Existing Member?

adventures in LIFE

Tuscany

ITALY | Friday, 23 May 2008 | Views [417] | Comments [4]

IL Bacio

This delightfully sun filled morning could possibly taste of orange sherbet. Birds in chorus, round-bellied bumble bees buzzing bud to bud, leafs greener than fresh limes dance in the warm breeze. Today is summer!

All dressed in white, the family together not for her wedding day, but for working in the fresh vineyard. Tedious work only achieved with rounded backs and occasional chatter between Dad, Mom, and son. The spring has poured buckets of full tear-drops of lukewarm rain to the Tuscan fields. The grape vines have grown quickly and will continue extending their arms in their pre-bound direction. Plump grapes will be ready for the September harvest and the olives soon after.

 

Comments

1

Hey Phil and Misty, you both look wonderful so Italy must suit you!!I think of you often(worry?-only a little!)Love you both, Mom

  Marlis Jun 7, 2008 3:15 AM

2

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go over there for myself and see all the things you've seen!
Lindsey

  Lindsey Jun 7, 2008 9:56 AM

3

What amazing sights of beauty you get to see! You both look so good, and happy... Be safe with all the rest of your travels... and we all love you! Reese and Riley miss you, come home soon....
Love,
Your Sis

  Rebecca Shan Jun 8, 2008 10:19 AM

4

Hi...time for some new photos!! You are our link to reality! Seriously....think of you often...
Jane

  Jane Jun 13, 2008 7:25 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.