Existing Member?

Flight of the Commuter

Western Australia

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 29 May 2008 | Views [414]

Hello Folks...

Well, we are currently in Broome, WA - we had not planned origionally to come up this far, but with time on our hands and sunshine to seek, we took the long drive north, travelling along the Coastal Highway.  What a trip.  Kiev and I have rented a small campervan and are combining our stays in Caravan Parks with stops on the side of the road to sleep.  We have seen an awful lot on the way - The Pinnacles, Lancelin, Geraldton, Exmouth, Port Heldand etc.  We have stopped in some national parks, and enjoyed the rugged scenery.  The sunsets are amazing and the starry nights, beyond compare.  We have been in Broome for 4 days, enjoying the 30 degree plus weather and the wonderful beach - and gone to see movies at the worlds oldest picture garden - all in all having a great time. Tomorrow, we leave for our journey south the Perth.  The trip should take us about 4 days, going along the Great Northern Highway.

OK...know the blurb is not terribly exciting, but feel free to check out Kiev's Facebook profile - he has posted some pics there - hopefully some more will be posted here soon.

Love,
Karrie (and Kiev)..

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.