Existing Member?

Europe

The fastest month of my life!

FRANCE | Friday, 25 April 2008 | Views [477] | Comments [1]

 

I've been known to make people feel incredibly awkward. I hear that all the time. I know this is another one of those times and I made you all feel very awkward because I haven't heard a single response all week. So I'm sorry.

This week back at school is so hectic. Finals and presentations are coming up. And on top of that, I want to 'profite bien' and take advantage of being in France these last few weeks. I want to travel and spend time with Colette and enjoy this beautiful weather. It's hard to do it all when there's so much schoolwork to be done. Next week we have Thursday off of school. You know how I feel about Thursdays! So I'm really excited for it and I'm planning a five-day weekend. I haven't decided where to yet. One last voyage in Europe before coming home in a few weeks.

I've got my plane ticket home now. I don't know if I've already written that. I'll be home May 22nd. I'm looking forward to being home and being outside and working on the farm. I've got so much to think about after this semester and it will be nice to swim and work and clear my head. It's a conundrum because I want more time to enjoy France but I'm so excited to be coming home, too.

Tonight Colette is finally going to teach me how to cook. She wouldn't do it all semester. She'd tell me not to help and to get out of the kitchen, but finally I convinced her to teach me some things. She's going to teach me ratatouille and rabbit. So these are two recipes I'll bring home and hopefully be able to show all of you (If I'm sucessful...)

Tomorrow Bradie and I are renting a motor bike and going to the coast to Cassis, where there are beautiful sandy beaches surrounded by big white cliffs. Then we're going to camp tomorrow night. We don't know where, yet, but that's part of the adventure. Then Sunday there is a picnic for all the students and their host families, so Bradie and I are coming home early Sunday morning so we can go. It's going to be at Mt. St-Victoire and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't believe that it's so close to the end! After we came back from Spring Break, it's all over!  I can't believe it's already the end of April.  It feels like April just started a couple of days ago.  This is the fastest month of my life.  I can't believe the semester is over.

I hope everyone is doing well at home. I can't wait to see you all!

Love

Pam

Comments

1

(...I don't understand, why was this entry awkward? p.s. I'm excited for you to come home too!!!)

  Kirstenetta Apr 26, 2008 1:37 PM

About pamelaglosson


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.